Training for companies in Empoli
As part of the LIFE WEEE project, the Chamber of Commerce of Florence is holding a seminar on Friday 29th November 2019 aimed at EEE distributors, EEE installers and WEEE transporters to provide them with information on the legislation relating to the management of WEEE (waste electrical and electronic equipment).
Branch office of Empoli of the Chamber of Commerce of Florence
ROOM A - 1st floor of the headquarters of ASEV - Agenzia per lo Sviluppo Empolese Valdelsa (Agency for the Development of Empoli Valdelsa)
Via delle Fiascaie, 12 - 50053 Empoli - FI
The following will be analysed:
- The administrative obligations that the company is required to fulfil (organisation of the collection centre, storage of files and transport documents, etc.);
- The technical and management aspects (characteristics of temporary storage and the collection centre, quantitative limits for simplified management);
- Document storage (file, transport documents);
- The authorisations and registrations necessary for carrying out the activities related to the management of WEEE;
- The system of roles of responsibility of the various actors involved in the management of WEEE, with particular reference to the sanctioning aspects (analysis of rulings of interest);
- The management methods attached to the 1-against-1 and 1-against-0 systems.
During the seminar, particular attention will be paid to the daily problems that the various stakeholders encounter in the management of WEEE through the analysis of practical cases.
The training is free and will last 4 hours.
To join, you must fill in the online registration form available at the following link SIGN UP
Alternatively, you can register by filling in and sending the registration form, available below only in Italian, to email@example.com