Training for SMEs
The Florence Chamber of Commerce organizes seminars for EEE distributors, EEE installers and WEEE transporters to provide them with information on the regulation concerning the management of WEEE (waste electrical and electronic equipment). The event training will be focused on:
- The administrative obligations required from the companies (organization of the place of grouping, keeping of files and transport documents, etc.);
- Technical management aspects (characteristics of temporary storage, quantitative limits for simplified management);
- The documentary estate (file, transport documents); Authorizations and registrations necessary for the performance of activities related to the management of WEEE;
- The system of roles of responsibility of the different actors involved in the management of WEEE, with particular reference to the sanctions (analysis of judgments of interest)
- The management methods annexed to the methods of collection "1 to 1" and "1 to 0".
After the events in Firenze (June 22nd, 2018) and in Pistoia (25 June), more events are scheduled in Livorno (17 September), in Grosseto (28 September) and in Prato (12 October).
To join the initiative please fill the application form.